2017 Summer Reading Challenge Disney Giveaway
official giveaway terms and conditions
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to take the time to read through these giveaway Terms and Conditions. If you don’t follow the terms below and we cannot reach you in the event you win, an alternate winner may be selected.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH DISNEY.
ENTRIES VALID FROM JUNE 12 THROUGH 11:59 PM CST SEPTEMBER 4, 2017.
1. Giveaway Summary. Entry to this giveaway begins on June 12, 2017 at 12:00AM CST and ends on September 4, 2017 at 11:59PM CST. Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. This giveaway consists of one (1) winner drawn from all eligible entries received between the dates listed above. To enter, you MUST complete the registration form at booktrotters.com. By entering into this giveaway, you consent to permitting Book Trotters to contact you in the event that you win. No purchase necessary and any kind of purchase will not, in any way, increase chances of winning. Winner will be chosen in a random drawing on or about September 8, 2017 using www.random.org. By participating in this giveaway, each entrant unconditionally agrees to comply with these official Terms and Conditions.
(a) Contact you via email and/or phone to let you know if you have won; and
(b) Post your name along with the prize you have won in the event you win on the Book Trotters website and/or social media accounts.
3. Drawing: Entry into this giveaway begins on June 12, 2017 at 12:00AM CST and ends September 4, 2017 at 11:59PM CST. Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. To enter a person must complete and submit:
(a) Registration form. One registration form per household, family, or group. Registration form will accommodate up to 10 readers/members within a group.
(b) Daily reading log form. Each reader can submit their log separately. Limit one (1) entry per reader, per day.
(c) Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries using random.org. Book Trotters will contact the winner via email and/or phone and announce the winner’s name on the Book Trotters’ website and/or social media accounts once the winner has claimed his or her prize. The winner will have 48 hours to claim his or her prize.
(d) If the potential winner declines prize or fails to respond within 48 hours, Book Trotters reserves the right to either select another winner or deem the prize forfeited.
4. Prize: The giveaway prize will consist of two 4-day Disney Theme Park tickets to Disney World at Orlando, Florida. Admission ticket to 1 park per day. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Book Trotters reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
5. Conditions or Participation: Prize winner is responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes, along with any other fees or expenses, associated with any prize he or she wins. Accepting a prize constitutes winner’s consent to the use of their name, city, and state for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation or notice to the extent such use is permitted by law.
6. Eligibility: To be eligible to win the giveaway prize, entrant must:
(a) Complete and submit the Registration form between June 12, 2017 and September 4, 2017 at 11:59PM CST and
(b) Must be a newsletter subscriber of Book Trotters. By entering the giveaway, those who are not already subscribed grant Book Trotters permission to subscribe them.
(c) Current subscribers must enter using the email where their newsletters are delivers.
(d) Void where prohibited.
(e) No purchase necessary to enter or win.
(f) Odds of winning depend on total number of entries received.
(g) Book Trotters is not responsible for problems encountered with computer systems, equipment failure, failure of email, or problems with the internet or entrant’s internet connection.
(h) Book Trotters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, theft, or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination therefore, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this giveaway. ANY ATTEMT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BOOK TROTTERS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Entries: Participants (readers) must complete the main Registration Form at booktrotters.com. Participants may earn more than one entry per day, as follows:
(a) One (1) entry limit per day per reading log submission
(b) Please visit Book Trotters 2017 Summer Reading Challenge Blog page for additional giveaway entry(ies) opportunities.
8. Disputes/Governing Law/Jurisdiction: Any dispute arising out of this giveaway shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, without reference to its choice of law rules. By participating in this giveaway, all participants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Florida for resolution of any disputes arising hereunder.
9. Winner information: Winner will be notified by email and/or phone and the winning name may be posted on the Book Trotters website and/or social media accounts upon acceptance of the prize. Name of the winner can also be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Book Trotters, 634 Country Club Ave, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547. Any such request must be received on or before September 15, 2017.
10. Release: By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend, and indemnify (i) Book Trotters and (ii) the sponsor identified above from and against all claims, demands, liability, damages, or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to: (1) entrant’s participation in the giveaway, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)).