Anna Hibiscus lives in Africa. Amazing Africa. She lives with her whole family in a wonderful house. There is always somebody to laugh and play with.
Anna Hibiscus can't wait to fly across the world and visit her granny in Canada. But can she find warm clothes for the cold weather? And will her family even miss her?
Featuring warm, loving multi-generational family relationships, this award-winning series showcases daily life in modern, urban Africa. Great as a classroom or family read-aloud, it illustrates the commonality of cultures and experiences and inspires discussion.
- Features warm, loving multi-generational family relationships
- Showcases daily life in modern Africa
- Great classroom or family read-aloud
- Illustrates the commonality of cultures and experiences
- Inspires discussion on values
- Perfect for young readers ages 5 to 9
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.