Anna Hibiscus lives in Africa. Amazing Africa. She lives with her whole family in a wonderful house. There is always somebody to laugh and play with.
Anna Hibiscus is spending Christmas with her granny in Canada. She can't wait to see snow for the first time! But how will it feel to be so far from home?
Featuring warm, loving multi-generational family relationships, this award-winning series showcases daily life in modern, urban Africa. Great as a classroom or family read-aloud, it illustrates the commonality of cultures and experiences and inspires discussion.
- Features warm, loving multi-generational family relationships
- Showcases daily life in modern Africa
- Great classroom or family read-aloud
- Illustrates the commonality of cultures and experiences
- Inspires discussion on values
- Perfect for readers ages 5 to 9
Award winning book. Received the following awards:
- Cybils Winner, Early Chapter Books
- CCBC Choices
- Best Children's Books of the Year, Bank Street College
- Sankofa Reads Great Chapter Books on Africa
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.